Framework Private Equity Investment Data Management Limited (Framework)
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the All About Cookies website which offers guidance for current browsers.
On this website we use:
– Standard browser cookies
– Google Analytics cookies
– Google Tracking cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We take our client privacy seriously. We will never share your contact details, information, current/new projects, briefs and any associated materials with anyone outside of Framework or beyond the third parties/personnel involved with a project unless authorised by written consent or otherwise in the public domain.
Framework is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Framework may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and company name
• Contact information including email address and phone number
• Brief description of service(s) required
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your business needs and to provide you with the best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, and we may contact you by email
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information. We may use your personal information to provide you with promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.