Framework is the partner of choice for Private Asset enterprise investment data management.
A common data model and standard data exchange protocols will support growth within successful Asset Servicing and enable data exchange with their clients.
Asset Servicers need:
• Scalable solutions to administer complex investment structures across multiple jurisdictions
• To maintain industry best practices of transparency, insight and accountability for investor reporting
• Effective and efficient data management when on-boarding new client portfolios
• Self-service reporting by a wide user community which may include investors and advisors
Framework data migration and exchange tools make it easier to grow your Asset Services business
Real Estate & Infrastructure
Real Estate & Infrastructure investments involve a wider set of stakeholders and data sources. All parties can use self-service tools to share investment data.
Framework solutions offer Real Estate and Infrastructure investors:
• Flexibility in the creation and administration of investment structures
• Versatility in the definition of loan and equity instruments
• Transparent and effective transfer of interest
• Investor mandate management in the context of complex investment vehicles
Framework can meet the detailed investor reporting requirements of complex investment structures.
General Partners & Fund of Funds
Private Assets need sophisticated decision-support systems, which align the needs of investment managers, their investors, asset servicers, and invested firms and funds.
Framework solutions offer General Partners:
• Reporting on investment returns on their portfolio data
• Insight into portfolio performance and investment strategy
• A data management solution that copes with scale, change, and complexity
Framework solutions offer Fund of Funds:
• Support for complex investor mandate management
• Transparent allocation and attribution of fees and costs in complex structures
• Wide stakeholder access to investment data
Framework makes investment data work to manage portfolios, assure and inform investors, and grow investment managers’ AuM.
The diverse, global community of Institutional Investors can benefit from emerging standards in Private Asset data exchange and a common data model.
Institutional Investors are changing their relationship with Private Assets:
• "Hybrid" investors, managing their own funds and direct or co-investments
• Defining more detailed and complex mandates for their investment managers
• Larger portfolios of diverse investment and instrument types
Framework Data Hub provides Institutional Investors with a single data source for all their Private Asset portfolio reporting.
“Sooner or later we will all have to tackle the duplication of effort across
investment communities. Two parties managing separate accounting records,
multiple parties trying to report from fragmented data sources… these ways of
working have to be tackled to gain real efficiencies.”
Director of Investor Relations, Index Ventures