We consider ourselves to be trusted advisors to our clients. We take our responsibilities as processors of our client’s investment data seriously.
What makes us different
Framework’s size means that we’re big enough to get things done, but agile enough to make quick decisions when needed. And, because we’re privately owned, we can focus on what we do best. It also means we are investing in our products.
We know the sector. Really well. We focus only on Private Assets. Our team performs detailed research of our client's markets, so we understand exactly what is expected. Our reporting and analytics tools allow you to easily see complex data and build your own reports, the way you want them.
What this does on a day-to-day basis is massively reduce the challenge of compiling these kinds of reports. That’s what our clients consider to be the real ‘wow factor’ of what we do.
We have a huge wealth of experience in the sector and we work hand-in-hand with our team of technical experts as well as our clients to provide the very best in enterprise investment data management technology.
Our solutions and products help our clients to focus on the core things they need to do to be successful. We take the stress out of managing multiple data streams by allowing our clients to be as involved in the process as much as they need to be.
We have high quality standards - it’s why we invest in accreditation. Framework is accredited under ISO 9001:2015 for software development and maintenance processes and ISO 27001 (ISMS). We invest in our products and domain expertise and a quality management system.
In essence, we work in partnership with our clients to ensure we can provide end-to-end Private Asset servicing and a single source of the truth.
• You may have different systems which don’t talk to one another
• You feel overwhelmed by the various data streams which inform on investment status
• You may have difficulty working between currencies
• You have to create differing reports for differing stakeholders
• Your data will be centralised, clear and concise
• You’ll have an open architecture which co-exists harmoniously with other systems
• You’ll have one platform which can deal with multiple currencies
• Self-service reporting data with minimal need for excessive training
• Both internal and external stakeholders have the appropriate access to investment data
• You'll have clarity on exactly which data is where - a single version of the truth
• You’ll have the ability to customise screens and reports, because each client’s needs are different; we provide this.